Latest posts by Donncha Hughes (see all)
- Adding Facebook Page Feed and your Twitter Timeline to your WordPress blog (updated 2020) - December 4, 2020
- Working with Images for your Website - April 14, 2020
- How to get an email address to match your website URL? - March 31, 2020
This is a two-part video-based blog that explains how elements of an example WordPress website have been created using the Phlox Theme. This first part of the post explains how the navigation menu was created while the second one will outline how the blog was configured.
The Phlox Theme
I really like the Phlox Theme. It works great with Elementor Page Builder. Combined they offer huge flexibility with settings for Typography and Colour. This post features a short video that explains how:
- the theme was downloaded and activated
- the Menu was created – after adding pages and blog posts, and
The navigation menu instructions are similar for other Themes as it uses the main WordPress dashboard
Phlox Theme Documentation
The Phlox Theme has a great Documentation Website with instructions on how to Get Started, Widgets, Plugins and much more.
Hope you find this blogpost interesting and useful in outlining the steps followed.
Check out upcoming Training Dates delivered by Donncha Hughes for LEO Galway – SEO and Creating a Business Website using WordPress – book direct via LEO Galway.