Latest posts by Donncha Hughes (see all)
- Configuring Contact Form 7 WordPress - March 13, 2017
- Instructions to set up ‘Pay with a Tweet’ in WordPress - March 6, 2017
- How to embed an individual tweet in a WordPress blog or post? - March 6, 2017
I deliver training for the Getting Irish Business Online initiative. This is a fantastic programme which is supported nationally by Google, Blacknight Solutions and the Enterprise Boards. Here are the slides the I use on the day:
Since 2010, I have delivered over 30 workshops for the Enterprise Boards in Limerick City, North Tipperary and Clare. The feedback from participants is (honestly!) mostly positive. The objectives of the programme are definitely met:
This workshop is designed to provide small business owners with the knowledge to use the Blacknight Website Builder to create your own website and be able to update it as often as you want. We will also introduce Search Engine Optimisation within the tool which facilitates your website to be found by web users.
For upcoming dates check out our Upcoming Training Workshops section – please note that all bookings are administered by the Local Enterprise Offices. This page is for informaton purposes only.
Refer to Google Map below for directions to venues for the training workshops: View GIBO Training Venues in Clare, Limerick and North Tipperary in a larger map
The Getting Irish Business Online GIBO Booklet (556) published in 2011 details the objectives of the programme. It also outlines how the programme works and the benefits:
- Free domain from Blacknight Solutions for one year .com; .biz; .eu or .co
- Free easy to update website
- An email address to match your URL
- Free hosting from Blacknight Solutions for 12 months
- Google Adwords Voucher (with expert adwords support by phone from Google)