This is a full day SEO programme organised by Local Enterprise Office, Galway.
Date to be confirmed in March/April 2019 – Contact Susan to book your place (email@example.com)
Search Engine Optimisation is about making small incremental modifications to parts of your website which when combined have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in Organic search results
Source: Google Search Engine Optimisation Starter Guide
The one day training aims to provide an understanding of best practice SEO at the beginner to intermediate level. The objective is to facilitate participant businesses to manage key elements of their SEO internally as part of their Marketing Communications.
On completion of this programme, the participants will:
- Have an appreciation of the strategic importance of SEARCH and SEO for Marketing your small business.
- Be familiar with the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisation – both On Page and Off Page.
- Be able to undertake Keyword Research (Body keywords and long tail keywords)
- Understand how to review an SEO Checklist for their business.
- Be aware of further resources to learn about and stay up to date with Best Practice SEO.
- Have considered how to integrate Best Practice SEO into their online communications approach.
– Donncha Hughes
Areas of expertise: Document preparation and Message Communication, Website Creation using WordPress, Digital Marketing, Start Your Own Business, Business Plans and Business Planning, Sales & Marketing, Social Media, Elevator Pitches, Customer Research, Enterprise Agency Supports
The one day workshop addresses four key themes as outlined below:
- Search Engine Marketing
- What is SEO
- Organic Search Results v PPC
- Featuring on 1st Page of Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- Power of Search – Irish eCommerce Landscape
- Keyword Research (Exercise)
- Long Tail Search
- Local Search
- Strategic Context of SEO
- Digital Marketing Communications Mix
- Ten Steps to create your Professional Website
- Sources of Traffic
- Getting Started with SEO
- SEO in brief
- HTML – Search engines, SERP and meta descriptions
- SEO Framework – On Page & Off Page
- Content Marketing
- On Page SEO – elements of an Optimized Page
- 6 key On Page SEO Factors
- Off Page SEO
- Search Engine Optimisation – In Practice
- Before you start – create a website plan
- SEO as you Create your Website
- SEO to launch your Site
- SEO as you manage your website + Free Tools
- Summary & Conclusion : 4 Biggest Factors determining Site Ranking
This page is for information purposes only – please contact Local Enterprise Office Galway to book your place – link will be added when dates are agreed.
The following two tabs change content below.
Donncha Hughes is a mentor, trainer and business advisor. I deliver group and one to one training on Wordpress. My background is assisting business with development of marketing, business plans, grant and finance applications. See www.startuphughes.com for more...