Latest posts by Donncha Hughes (see all)
- Adding Facebook Page Feed and your Twitter Timeline to your WordPress blog (updated 2020) - December 4, 2020
- Working with Images on your Website – Part II - May 7, 2020
- Working with Images for your Website - April 14, 2020
Eamon Kelly, General Manager of LetsHost.ie is again offering hosting for 3 months FREE to all participants on LEO Galway’s upcoming 2 Day Create a Business Website programmes in 2017 – simply buy or transfer a domain for your business – this offer proved very popular in 2016 with participants.
Dates for the WordPress based training, to take place in March and October 2017, will shortly be announced by LEO Galway – places can be booked online on LEO Galway.
Advance Preparation for WordPress Programme
Attendees are asked to ensure that they are fully prepared for the workshop.
- Have a domain or URL for their business
- Have also purchased Hosting
- Have WordPress Installed on their Hosting account
- Have considered the content for their website
When you book a place on the programme you will receive details instructions on how to secure a Domain/URL, hosting and install WordPress. Please note that participants are free to use any hosting or domain provider of their choice.
The instructions from LEO Galway will also include details of a special link and user coupon from LetsHost.ie with details on how to avail of this special offer of 3 months hosting for free. With offices in Oranmore and Dublin, LetsHost is one of Ireland’s leading domain and hosting providers. LetsHost Customer service expert, Ross Dooney, will engage with each participant in advance of the first workshop to ensure that WordPress is installed as your Content Management System on your domain.
Agenda & Testimonials
The slideshare (28 slides) provides details of the Agenda for the 2 Day programme along with testimonials from 3 former participants:
- Emma Hayward – freelance videographer and filmmaker based in Galway.
- Susan Connolly – launching soon a a website (in English) for anyone looking to book a holiday in Portugal.
- Fiona Finn – A parent Mentor and family relationship specialist.
Donncha is available to deliver this programme to other Local Enterprise Offices, business associations or onsite for companies. Happy to submit proposals on request. All shares on social media appreciated.
— Donncha Hughes (@donnchadhh) October 4, 2016